(P)Digital convection cooling system rapidly and efficiently takes items to the set temperature, ranging from 34°F - 45°F.(/P)
(P)Digital Touch Pad Control is conveniently located on upper face of unit.(/P)
(P)Solid natural beech wood fronts on wine racks can easily be stained to match surrounding cabinetry.(/P)
(P)Three adjustable tempered glass shelves with 7 height positions.(/P)
(P)Standard commercial stainless steel handle is interchangeable with the professional handle accessory.(/P)
- Volume of 4.9 cu ft holds up to 79 bottles (12 oz) or 123 cans (12 oz) and 10 wine bottles (750 ml)
- Digital Touch Pad Control is conveniently located on upper face of unit
- Temperature range: 34°F - 45°F
- Convection cooling system rapidly and efficiently takes items to the set temperature
- Black interior is illuminated with LED lighting that automatically turns off when the door is closed, or can be set to stay on for 3 hours
- Full extension black vinyl coated wine racks allow for easy access and prevent bottles from shifting
- Wine racks accommodate a variety of bottle shapes and sizes
- Three adjustable tempered glass shelves with 7 height positions
- LowE coated, argon gas filled triple thermopane glass door provides protection from harmful UV light
- 7/8" diameter stainless steel handle (excluding integrated finish)
- The door swing on non-lock models is field reversible, and is shipped right-hand hinged
- Lock models must be ordered right-hand or left-hand hinged
- Solid natural beech wood fronts on wine racks can easily be stained to match surrounding cabinetry
- Robust, concealed and covered hinges with built-in door stop and closer
- Integrated model requires 3/4" custom panel of your choice, or can accept U-Line Euro Style Handleless Stainless Panel Accessory (must be ordered separately)
- Fixed grille can accept a 1/4" custom integrated toe-kick
- Four independently adjustable leveling legs provide a precise undercounter fit
- Digital convection cooling system rapidly and efficiently takes items to the set temperature, ranging from 34°F - 45°F.
- Digital Touch Pad Control is conveniently located on upper face of unit.
- Solid natural beech wood fronts on wine racks can easily be stained to match surrounding cabinetry.
- Three adjustable tempered glass shelves with 7 height positions.
- Standard commercial stainless steel handle is interchangeable with the professional handle accessory.
|Amps: Running (115 v)
|Capacity: Bottle (12 oz)
|Capacity: Can (12 oz)
|Capacity: Total Volume (cu ft)
|Capacity: Wine Bottle (750 ml)
||Digital Touch Pad
|Dimensions: Product Depth
||23-7/16" / 590 mm
|Dimensions: Product Height
||33-11/16" / 856 mm
|Dimensions: Product Width
||23-5/8" / 600 mm
|Energy Consumption: Avg. Per Year
||30" / 762 mm
||3/4" / 20 mm
||2 3/4" / 70 mm Frame Panel or Solid Panel (-60 suffix)
||23 1/2" / 595 mm
|Product Weight: Max
|Sabbath (Star K Certified)
Energy Star Rated:
4.9 (cu. ft.)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Why NSI Protection Plus?
Our service plan is an economical way to extend the terms of your product's manufacturer parts & labor warranty.
Most manufacturer's limited warranties leave customers with no protection against the rising cost of repairs.
Even the best products can malfunction and the most minor repairs can cost hundreds.
About NSI Protection Plus
Administered by Warrantech and insured by AmTrust Financial, NSI Protection Plus is the largest service network in the industry with 30 years of building the network and over 22 million in paid claims.
The most comprehensive repair plans in the business!
- Day one coverage on special features
- Removal and reinstallation coverage
- $25 Laundry credit (Washers and Dryers)
- 5 year appliance contracts include 10 year major component coverage
- $250 Food credit (per incident, eligible products)
- The only true "No Lemon Guarantee" in the business
- No "CAP" on repairs or replacement, unlimited repairs.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.